- Only UK registered charities can apply.
- The Trustees meet in May and November.
– Each May meeting will be open to Charities in all income brackets.
– Each November meeting will only be open to Charities with an annual income of £250,000 or less.
- Preference is given to appeals that will make a tangible difference to the relevant charity.
As an example: where the Foundation can meet a significant proportion of the funding.
- The Trustees prefer to issue grants to assist in funding special projects or specific items of equipment.
- The Trustees prefer to issue grants to projects that will benefit a number of beneficiaries rather than just a few.
- The Trustees DO NOT, as a rule, support general running costs or salaries.
- Sponsorship of individuals is not supported.
- Typical size of grant is in the region of £1,000 to £10,000.
- A charity can only submit a further grant application a full 12 months after the date of their last application. This applies in all instances, even if the further application is for a different project.
- Applications to the Foundation must be submitted online via this website.
- You will need to login using your User Name and Password.
If your charity does not already have a log in you will need to create a log in. Click the Login Page button below.
- Once registered, enter your Log In User Name and Password to be directed to the Charity Login page where the details of your charity are displayed. Please check these details, update as necessary and click the Update button.
- You will then get a confirmation that your charity data was updated successfully and be able to click the link to go to the Application Cycle page.
- If the Trustee meeting shows that the application cycle is open you will be directed to the application form and be able to submit your application.
Click the Application Cycle button below to ascertain the current status for applications.